I’m a horror fan. I’ve always liked “feel bad” movies. I remember watching Child Play on tv when I was really young and got really horrified by it but it also made me wanna watch more. I watched my brother play the rated M Biohazard game (which then turned into the Resident Evil series) on his Playstation - I was freaked out but I loved the storyline! If I were to pick my go-to genre for a movie night, it would either be “horror” or "apocalyptic".
I’ve been kinda disappointed at the lack of good horror/zombie flicks in the past year. The only one that’s coming out soon is Resident Evil: Retribution. But still, the zombies in that movie have become super ultra powerful, it’s just not very “realistic”. But I am looking forward to The Walking Dead, Season 3 that premieres on October 14. Though Season 2 was somewhat uneventful till the last episode, I am really enjoying the plot.
I’m excited to see Michonne in action!
Here are the Top 10 Lessons for Surviving a Zombie Attack - quoted from one of my favourite books (and I don’t usually read for pleasure) “The Zombie Survival Guide” by Max Brooks:
- Organize before they rise!
- They feel no fear, why should you?
- Use your head: cut off theirs.
- Blades don’t need reloading.
- Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair.
- Get up the staircase, then destroy it.
- Get out of the car, get onto the bike.
- Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert!
- No place is safe, only safer.
- The zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on
My choice of weaponry when it comes to a zombie apocalypse (in this order or all 3 would be ideal):
1. Hand gun with tons of ammo and silencer
2. Katana sword